Monday, June 18, 2012

When you say you're going to call CALL!!

Jess's Thoughts
I know I've already had at least one entry about this but it needs to be reiterated. If you say you're going to call your girlfriend when you get home from somewhere or at a certain time, DO IT. Seriously. And your excuse for why you don't want to shouldn't be that your favorite movie or shows on tv. Get over it. It's your girlfriend and when you tell her you don't want to call her because of something as insignificant as a movie or a tv show you are telling her that the movie or tv show is more important to you than she is. I'm pretty sure your girlfriend would much rather talk to you than watch her favorite movie or show so seriously just do what you said you would do. Make her feel special, like she is the bright spot of your day, not that a tv show is better than her..

No comments:

Post a Comment